A robust online marketing strategy will help you boost your business. At first, online marketing can seem quite complicated and daunting, and life can be difficult for even the most experienced entrepreneurs. Good thing there are online marketing strategies you can leverage.
Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of making your website rank higher in search engines like Google. When your website ranks high in search engine results, you can get more traffic from people searching for the services or products you offer. Did you know that in 2019, Google accounted for more than 75 percent of all global desktop traffic?
This shows that you should put a high priority on ensuring your website ranks high on Google. If you want to learn about SEO, be sure to contact your local SEO provider to learn more about this effective marketing strategy.
Here are several SEO statistics you should know:
- Shoppers now do as much as 70 percent of their purchasing research online, before they ever get into a sales conversation
- More than 60 percent of marketers said improving SEO and their organic presence is their highest inbound marketing goal
- Google receives more than 2 trillion searches per year
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Have you noticed the advertisements that appear beside search engine results? If so, you may already be familiar with pay-per-click or PPC advertising. PPC is a marketing model in which advertisers pay for each time a browser clicks on their online ads.
PPC offers many benefits, including:
- PPC is trackable and measurable – A major benefit of PPC advertising is that it’s easy to track and measure. In Google Ads, for example, users can use the Google Ads tool together with Google Analytics. By this, they can see high-level performance details including clicks, impressions and conversions.
- PPC is scalable – With PPC, you’ll have the option of starting small, then scale up after when you see positive results. You’ll have a lot of budget flexibility. You can choose what you’re willing to spend.
Use email marketing
Most people check their emails daily. In fact, a study by Adobe found that millennials spend more than six hours a day reading emails.
What you may not is that you can take advantage of emails in your marketing efforts, too. Email marketing provides an effective and reliable form of communication between you and your customers. Currently, more than 90 percent of adults in the US receive promotional emails from companies they do business with. More so, another study found that email marketing is almost 40 times more effective than Twitter and Facebook combined in helping you find new customers.
Maintain a blog
Blogging can also be a good way to establish a brand voice, so you can become recognizable to consumers and gain their loyalty. A good blog shows that your brand has its own unique personality, and is worth spending time with.
Not only will a blog do that; it can boost your search ranking as well. Simply having a blog on your website can improve your Google search ranking by up to 400 percent. Publishing high-quality content will improve your Google ranking more significantly.
These are just some of the strategies you can use to take your brand to greater heights. Be sure to choose one that will best match your business’ goals and aspirations.